Click to play live broadcast when you see an image above.
- 1 Out of 5 Indie Venue Grant Applicants Were Denied — But Most Don’t Know Why
- Cox Prioritized Profits Over Limiting Piracy, Record Labels Tell Court
- Twitter Is Turning a Blind Eye to Music Copyright Infringement, Group of U.S. Reps Says
- Y2mate, One of the World’s Largest YouTube-to-MP3 Converters, Officially Shuts Down
- Labels Plot Response to Scathing U.K. Streaming Report — Is a Similar One Coming to the U.S.?
- Liverpool’s Sound City announces return to the city centre and line-up additions
- DUTCH FESTIVAL ORGANISERS DEALT ANOTHER BIG BLOW
- PARTY DETECTIVES’ TO BE SENT OUT ACROSS IBIZA AS COVID CASES SKYROCKET
- Twitch’s new ads are way less disruptive
- Spotify is testing a less restrictive ad-supported tier costing $0.99 a month
COMMENT IN REAL TIME OR POST A STORY BELOW (BETA)
- Important! When making a new post, make sure to select; The Newsroom.
- If you do not see The Newsroom as an option, make sure you are in the Group here.
- If you don’t see your post, try refreshing your browser.