About 70 miles north of the city, hidden deep within the forest, lies Castle Excelsior.
Built in, or around 1709, Castle Excelsior was where the great musicians of the time would congregate to escape religious persecution to write and perform music that was deemed the ‘Devil’s music’ by King Sebilius.
The exact whereabouts of the castle remain a mystery to all except for a select few.
Many have ventured out in search of the castle. Some were never heard from again, while those that did return were known to have gone mad.