Exactly how valuable is music on YouTube? Music Classes are being removed from school’s distance learning programs. And how can we still feel the truth in music when we no longer can collectively feel it live?
➡ Follow us on Instagram.
?Join the conversation in our Facebook Group.
You can also listen and Subscribe to the MIC Broadcasting Services Podcast on: Apple, Google, TuneIn, and Spotify.
Music became even more valuable on YouTube in 2019
No Time for Music Class: San Jose Teacher Out of a Job During Distance Learning
The Duke’s Willamsburg Collective YouTube Channel
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Playback: Making Money as a Musician: Maximizing Your Revenues
- Announcing the MIDiA Summit at Future Music Forum: Barcelona!
- Apply to Perform at the Future Music Forum: Barcelona
- Playback: Exploring Inclusive Business Practices in the Music Industry
- Playback: Music Sync: Navigating Music Licensing and Placements