Clubhouse has been the buzz for the last few months. What’s the deal? Will it survive or is this just another passing phase? And Nick Cianfaglione, CEO & Founder of Artist Republik, has proven himself to be one of the most innovative young entrepreneurs in the industry. His launch of the decentralized networking and management platform has received praise from Forbes, CrunchBase, Grit Daily, All Access, Medium Magazine and more. Now valued at over $5M, the company’s simple yet pioneer-driven premise has caught the eyes of major music industry players like Hopsin as well as top investors David Beirne and Humble Lukanga. The company widens the opportunity funnel by enabling self-represented music talent and industry stakeholders to sidestep controlling agents, gatekeepers and management when it is simply not necessary.
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Dealing With Chaos In Your Music Career | Shakira Sells Her Music Catalog
- Why Musicians Are Afraid of Failure
- The Great Spotify Purge | Why Radio is Just as Important as Ever! Special Guest, Adam Lewis
- Living Without Awards | The Grammy Awards Are Moving
- The Future Is Now – Making Great Music In 2021