What’s the deal with Warner Music acquiring a social media publishing platform. Independent Music’s Fight for Survival Staying true to who you are. How to trust your intuition when working with a collaborator.
➡ Follow us on Instagram.
?Join the conversation in our Facebook Group.
You can also listen and Subscribe to the MIC Broadcasting Services Podcast on: Apple, Google, TuneIn, and Spotify.
Warner Music acquires IMGN, a social media publishing platform, for under $100M
Independent Music Is Fighting for Survival in the Time of COVID-19
Check out Ayesha’s Film, Dance Till Dawn
Check out the Duke’s Collective Vibes Channel
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Playback: Making Money as a Musician: Maximizing Your Revenues
- Announcing the MIDiA Summit at Future Music Forum: Barcelona!
- Apply to Perform at the Future Music Forum: Barcelona
- Playback: Exploring Inclusive Business Practices in the Music Industry
- Playback: Music Sync: Navigating Music Licensing and Placements