Universal says we’re removing our catalog. Triller says, we don’t need you, Universal says, look at our deal with TikTok. TikTok says, woo hoo!
Triller, Universal Music Group Trade Shade as Licensing Battle Escalates Publicly
TRILLER: WE DON’T NEED UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP TO RUN OUR BUSINESS
TIKTOK AND UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP SIGN GLOBAL LICENSING DEAL
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Exceleration Buys Bloodshot Records, Splice & SoundCloud Team Up, Wu-Tang Gets Video Game, YouTube
- Twitch’s New Features, New Social Network, Concord $4B Sale, $1M Relief Fund, 45% Consumption
- Instagram Co-Author Posts, Amazon Goes Spatial, UK Antitrust, Ireland Live, Kobalt Sells $1B Fund
- Facebook’s Metaverse, UK Report Shows COVID Damages, Pandora & SoundCloud, Instagram Retires IGTV
- SEC OKs Song Investing, TikTok Removes 81m, NMPA Fights Streaming Services, Livestream Consolidation