Monday - Thursday at 12 pm Eastern
Click to watch the live broadcast when you see an image above.
Headlines referenced in today's Music Industry News at Noon.
- Free, social and video platforms online account for 45% of music consumption, according to IFPI
- Concord reportedly exploring sale at a potential $4bn valuation
- ROCKI Launches A $1,000,001 Artist Relief Fund For Artists Impacted By The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Travis Tritt Cancels All Shows With Vaccine, Testing, or Mask Mandates
- New Owner of Wu-Tang Clan’s Once Upon a Time in Shaolin Revealed
- Facebook Plans to Change Its Name Because the Brand Is Absolutely Toxic: Report
- Banned from Facebook and Twitter, Trump launching own social network
- Twitch is testing a rewind button
- Spotify Opens Video Podcasts to All Creators on ‘Rolling Basis’