May 26, 2020
Peter Schwinge, Sam Tall, Ayesha Adamo, Stephanie Carlin, and The Duke discuss What Warner’s IPO means, More on the Spotify Countersuit, Escaping the Music Clone Wars, Revisiting the past, and the issues with Virtual relationships and teams.
Let’s get to it!
➡ Follow us on Instagram.
?Join the conversation in our Members-only Facebook Group.
You can also listen and Subscribe to the MIC Broadcasting Services Podcast on: Apple, Google, TuneIn, and Spotify.
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Playback: Making Money as a Musician: Maximizing Your Revenues
- Announcing the MIDiA Summit at Future Music Forum: Barcelona!
- Apply to Perform at the Future Music Forum: Barcelona
- Playback: Exploring Inclusive Business Practices in the Music Industry
- Playback: Music Sync: Navigating Music Licensing and Placements