May 26, 2020
Peter Schwinge, Sam Tall, Ayesha Adamo, Stephanie Carlin, and The Duke discuss What Warner’s IPO means, More on the Spotify Countersuit, Escaping the Music Clone Wars, Revisiting the past, and the issues with Virtual relationships and teams.
Let’s get to it!
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Twitch’s New Features, New Social Network, Concord $4B Sale, $1M Relief Fund, 45% Consumption
- Instagram Co-Author Posts, Amazon Goes Spatial, UK Antitrust, Ireland Live, Kobalt Sells $1B Fund
- Facebook’s Metaverse, UK Report Shows COVID Damages, Pandora & SoundCloud, Instagram Retires IGTV
- SEC OKs Song Investing, TikTok Removes 81m, NMPA Fights Streaming Services, Livestream Consolidation
- October Clubhouse Playlist