May 5, 2020
IFPI Global Reports
Tim Westergren’s new project, Sessions
What artists can do to stay creative during quarantine and best uses of social media
Let’s get to it!
➡ Follow us on Instagram.
?Join the conversation in our Members-only Facebook Group.
GLOBAL RECORDED MUSIC INDUSTRY REVENUES TOPPED $20BN LAST YEAR – BUT STREAMING GROWTH SLOWED
‘Pandora broke my heart’: Tim Westergren, digital radio pioneer, returns to break the music industrial complex
You can also listen and Subscribe to the MIC Broadcasting Services Podcast on: Apple, Google, TuneIn, and Spotify.
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Playback: Making Money as a Musician: Maximizing Your Revenues
- Announcing the MIDiA Summit at Future Music Forum: Barcelona!
- Apply to Perform at the Future Music Forum: Barcelona
- Playback: Exploring Inclusive Business Practices in the Music Industry
- Playback: Music Sync: Navigating Music Licensing and Placements