May 19, 2020
Peter Schwinge, Sam Tall. Ayesha Adamo, The Duke, and Stephanie Carlin discuss Artificial Intelligence, Celebrity Avatars, and the future of the technological artist, Spotify is counter-suing an Indie Label, for Massive Streaming Fraud & Millions of Fake Accounts, Perfection versus Powerful Perseverance (that’s a nice alliteration), how you can re-imagine and invent the kind of artistic world you want to be in, and why should artists be using their voice to elevate the world.
Let’s get to it!
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Music Industry City Has Merged With Future Music Forum: Barcelona
- UnitedMasters Pays in Crypto, TikTok’s New Sounds, Coachella Reverses Vax Policy, UK lost 86k Jobs
- TikTok’s NFT Problems, Facebook Live Audio, UK Music Gender Pay Gap, Kobalt and Hipgnosis $1 Billion
- Nirvana Album Cover Change? LA Vaccine Proof Needed, Invest in Artists, Instagram Merges Videos
- Full Schedule – Register Now for the MIC Future Music Forum Sessions Oct 14, 2021