Peter, Sam, Ayesha, Stephanie, and The Duke discuss how much does it cost to get your music played by a TikTok influencer, Twitch is having its moment with takedown notices, How can artists open themselves up to possibilities during the chaos, and the importance of artists creating music for a movement.
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Seeking Musicians for New Talk Show
- TT: TikTok Influencers, Twitch Copyright Issues, Artists in Chaos, Music for a Movement
- Music Industry Black Out Tuesday. What We Can Do to Make Lasting Change | Jonathan Azu
- TuneIn: Anna Bond | Songtrust and the Future of Music Publishing
- TuneIn: Distribution, Marketing, What Artists Can do the Adapt in These Times