Jake Noch, Founder, and CEO of SOSA Entertainment and Pro Music Rights joined Peter Schwinge and Sam Tall to discuss antitrust lawsuits, not being afraid to piss some people off to fight for artist’s rights, the future of Pro Music Rights, and his goals for world domination.
See more about the Background of the Lawsuits from our May 19, 2020 taping.
Follow Pro Music Rights on Instagram.
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Music Industry City Has Merged With Future Music Forum: Barcelona
- UnitedMasters Pays in Crypto, TikTok’s New Sounds, Coachella Reverses Vax Policy, UK lost 86k Jobs
- TikTok’s NFT Problems, Facebook Live Audio, UK Music Gender Pay Gap, Kobalt and Hipgnosis $1 Billion
- Nirvana Album Cover Change? LA Vaccine Proof Needed, Invest in Artists, Instagram Merges Videos
- Full Schedule – Register Now for the MIC Future Music Forum Sessions Oct 14, 2021