Jake Noch, Founder, and CEO of SOSA Entertainment and Pro Music Rights joined Peter Schwinge and Sam Tall to discuss antitrust lawsuits, not being afraid to piss some people off to fight for artist’s rights, the future of Pro Music Rights, and his goals for world domination.
See more about the Background of the Lawsuits from our May 19, 2020 taping.
Follow Pro Music Rights on Instagram.
➡ Follow us on Instagram.
?Join the conversation in our Facebook Group.
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Playback: Making Money as a Musician: Maximizing Your Revenues
- Announcing the MIDiA Summit at Future Music Forum: Barcelona!
- Apply to Perform at the Future Music Forum: Barcelona
- Playback: Exploring Inclusive Business Practices in the Music Industry
- Playback: Music Sync: Navigating Music Licensing and Placements