Peter, Sam, Ayesha, Stephanie, and The Duke discussed Harry Fox Agency getting sued for gross negligence as part of the Eight Mile Style v. Spotify Suit, New AARP report shows evidence that music can improve brain health and well-being. Speaking your truth, and Freedom of our own minds is within our control
➡ Follow us on Instagram.
?Join the conversation in our Facebook Group.
You can also listen and Subscribe to the MIC Broadcasting Services Podcast on: Apple, Google, TuneIn, and Spotify.
SPOTIFY AND HARRY FOX AGENCY ACCUSED OF ‘JOINT CONSPIRACY’ TO INFRINGE COPYRIGHTS IN EMINEM PUBLISHER LAWSUIT
New AARP report shows evidence that music can improve brain health and wellbeing
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Playback: Making Money as a Musician: Maximizing Your Revenues
- Announcing the MIDiA Summit at Future Music Forum: Barcelona!
- Apply to Perform at the Future Music Forum: Barcelona
- Playback: Exploring Inclusive Business Practices in the Music Industry
- Playback: Music Sync: Navigating Music Licensing and Placements