Peter, Sam, Ayesha, Stephanie, and The Duke discussed Chase Rice’s not-so-socially distanced concert, the need for Streaming to move to user-centric payment models, Minnesota Artists demand a MeToo Moment, handling the mental voices that mess with your creative work, how to stand out and charge your worth, even in the face of a recession?
0:46 Chase Rice Concert Controversy
11:54 Music Industry #MeToo Moment
16:05 Importance of speaking from your own place of truth
21:32 Stand out and charge your worth, even in a recession
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Twitch Nears Licensing Deal, ByteDance Streaming, UK Live Net-Zero Emissions, Portishead Royalties
- 5 Tips to Get Yourself Out of a Rut
- Ways to Stay Calm in a Stressful World
- September Clubhouse Playlist
- Sep 14 | Recorded Music Up, Live Nation, YouTube Shuts Down Discord Bot, Instagram, Apple, Twitter