Peter, Sam, Ayesha, Stephanie, and The Duke discussed Chase Rice’s not-so-socially distanced concert, the need for Streaming to move to user-centric payment models, Minnesota Artists demand a MeToo Moment, handling the mental voices that mess with your creative work, how to stand out and charge your worth, even in the face of a recession?
0:46 Chase Rice Concert Controversy
11:54 Music Industry #MeToo Moment
16:05 Importance of speaking from your own place of truth
21:32 Stand out and charge your worth, even in a recession
➡ Follow us on Instagram.
?Join the conversation in our Facebook Group.
You can also listen and Subscribe to the MIC Broadcasting Services Podcast on: Apple, Google, TuneIn, and Spotify.
Country Stars Chase Rice, Chris Janson Spark Outrage With Videos of Packed Concert Crowds
Artists demand #MeToo moment in Minnesota music
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Playback: Making Money as a Musician: Maximizing Your Revenues
- Announcing the MIDiA Summit at Future Music Forum: Barcelona!
- Apply to Perform at the Future Music Forum: Barcelona
- Playback: Exploring Inclusive Business Practices in the Music Industry
- Playback: Music Sync: Navigating Music Licensing and Placements