The Tuesday Talkies Team discusses Spotify removing tens of thousands of songs that they deemed were fraudulently inflated by services. And Radio is still important – Adam Lewis – CEO of Planetary Group will tell you why.
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- How To Be Yourself | Music With Racist Roots Removed From Schools
- Musicians Dealing With Envy. Billboard Includes Facebook Streams
- Musicians Guided By Intuition | Helping The Underdog To Succeed – Guest Patrice Cokley
- Soulful, Aligned Marketing – A Crash Course for Artists
- Can Radio Continue To Compete With Streaming?