As we enter 2021, let’s take stock on what the disappointments of last year have taught us. This has been a period of initiation for all of us, and it’s not over yet. This period of initiation is especially important for creators and makers who after all, have just as much power to impact and influence people’s hearts and minds as any politician. Let’s talk about how to get creative with our time this year so that we return transformed and elevated to touring and “business as usual.”
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- How To Be Yourself | Music With Racist Roots Removed From Schools
- Musicians Dealing With Envy. Billboard Includes Facebook Streams
- Musicians Guided By Intuition | Helping The Underdog To Succeed – Guest Patrice Cokley
- Soulful, Aligned Marketing – A Crash Course for Artists
- Can Radio Continue To Compete With Streaming?