Spotify is going to let Record labels influence personalized recommendations and Kid Cudi is Launching an Artist-Empowering Interactive Live Music App called, Encore.
Articles referenced:SPOTIFY IS LETTING RECORD LABELS INFLUENCE PERSONALIZED RECOMMENDATIONS… SO LONG AS THEY PAY FOR IT IN ROYALTIES
Kid Cudi to Launch Artist-Empowering Interactive Live Music App Encore
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Twitch’s New Features, New Social Network, Concord $4B Sale, $1M Relief Fund, 45% Consumption
- Instagram Co-Author Posts, Amazon Goes Spatial, UK Antitrust, Ireland Live, Kobalt Sells $1B Fund
- Facebook’s Metaverse, UK Report Shows COVID Damages, Pandora & SoundCloud, Instagram Retires IGTV
- SEC OKs Song Investing, TikTok Removes 81m, NMPA Fights Streaming Services, Livestream Consolidation
- October Clubhouse Playlist