Click to play live broadcast when you see an image above.
- Ex-Slipknot drummer Joey Jordison dies
- Russian stream-ripper opts to just ignore the record industry’s lawsuit against him
- U.S. sells ‘Pharma Bro’ Shkreli’s Wu-Tang Clan album
- Report – Women on music industry boards increases, but still under-represented
- European Commission ramps up pressure on EU states to implement the copyright directive
- BELGIUM PM: INDOOR EVENTS COULD RETURN IN AUTUMN
- TuneCore Introduces Free New Service for Independent Artists
- TikTok beefs up its livestreaming business with new features
- SiriusXM revenues up 15% but Pandora listeners still falling
- Apple posts record Q3 revenues including services growth
- YouTube advertising revenues grew 84% to $7bn in Q2 2021
- Most of Spotify’s top 0.8% of artists earn less than $50k in streaming revenue
- SPOTIFY SUBSCRIPTIONS GREW TO 165M IN Q2, UP BY 7M ON THE PREVIOUS QUARTER
- Are We at the Dawn of A&R Data Wars?
COMMENT IN REAL TIME OR POST A STORY BELOW (BETA)
- Important! When making a new post, make sure to select; The Newsroom.
- If you do not see The Newsroom as an option, make sure you are in the Group here.
- If you don’t see your post, try refreshing your browser.