Peter Schwinge kicks off a new segment called, Something to think about. These shorts will offer some tips and ideas for you to think about to help advance your career.
A musician walks into a bar, someone asks them what they sound like. They take 2 minutes to describe their music. The person says, I have no clue what you’re talking about, but I’ll buy you a drink anyway.
This week’s topic, defining your brand in 1-2 sentences.
Have comments on the episode? Post them in the Forum and we’ll get the conversation flowing.
- Playback: Making Money as a Musician: Maximizing Your Revenues
- Announcing the MIDiA Summit at Future Music Forum: Barcelona!
- Apply to Perform at the Future Music Forum: Barcelona
- Playback: Exploring Inclusive Business Practices in the Music Industry
- Playback: Music Sync: Navigating Music Licensing and Placements