Peter Schwinge kicks off a new segment called, Something to think about. These shorts will offer some tips and ideas for you to think about to help advance your career.
A musician walks into a bar, someone asks them what they sound like. They take 2 minutes to describe their music. The person says, I have no clue what you’re talking about, but I’ll buy you a drink anyway.
This week’s topic, defining your brand in 1-2 sentences.
Have comments on the episode? Post them in the Forum and we’ll get the conversation flowing.
- Twitch’s New Features, New Social Network, Concord $4B Sale, $1M Relief Fund, 45% Consumption
- Instagram Co-Author Posts, Amazon Goes Spatial, UK Antitrust, Ireland Live, Kobalt Sells $1B Fund
- Facebook’s Metaverse, UK Report Shows COVID Damages, Pandora & SoundCloud, Instagram Retires IGTV
- SEC OKs Song Investing, TikTok Removes 81m, NMPA Fights Streaming Services, Livestream Consolidation
- October Clubhouse Playlist