Two people talk about things going on in the music business. We do a segment called, “Ask a Manager” that poses a question artists may ask of their manager – sometimes serious, sometimes fun. And we wrap up with a segment with some helpful suggestions for artists – and general chit-chat.
This week’s topic is SiriusXM and their parent company, Liberty Media.
Articles for reference:
SIRIUSXM HAD 34M PAID SUBSCRIBERS AT THE END OF 2018
IS LIBERTY MEDIA ABOUT TO BUY INTO TALENT AGENCY CAA?
Have comments on the episode? Post them in the Forum and we’ll get the conversation flowing.
- Music Industry City Has Merged With Future Music Forum: Barcelona
- UnitedMasters Pays in Crypto, TikTok’s New Sounds, Coachella Reverses Vax Policy, UK lost 86k Jobs
- TikTok’s NFT Problems, Facebook Live Audio, UK Music Gender Pay Gap, Kobalt and Hipgnosis $1 Billion
- Nirvana Album Cover Change? LA Vaccine Proof Needed, Invest in Artists, Instagram Merges Videos
- Full Schedule – Register Now for the MIC Future Music Forum Sessions Oct 14, 2021