This week, Jason and Peter discuss virtual concerts, Tool, and are joined by special guests, Sean Quinn of Hard Four Productions, Executive Producer of Cold Cold Coffin – Peter Perenyi of PRP Productions, Director of Photography & Executive Producer – and Orion Perenyi of PRP Productions, Steadicam Operator & Editor of Cold Cold Coffin.
The topic du jour is all about video and the importance and influence it has on music. You will be treated to a teaser of the brand new ‘Rock Cinema’ film for Dennis Dunaway’s (Founding Member of the Alice Cooper Band) “Cold Cold Coffin” which also stars Alice Cooper’s daughter, Calico Cooper from Beasto Blanco. Plus, a conversation with the people that put it all together.
Jump down to find out how to catch a screening near you, along with the new film featuring the original Alice Cooper band for the first time in 40 years, Live from the Astroturf.
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, please sign up as a registered vacationer or resident here.
Screenings and Information:
Nights With Alice Cooper (Alice’s own radio show):
Do you have questions about the music business, or want to start a conversation about a particular topic? Then go ahead and post something in the Public Forum.
Enjoy! and leave your comments below.
- Seeking Musicians for New Talk Show
- TT: TikTok Influencers, Twitch Copyright Issues, Artists in Chaos, Music for a Movement
- Music Industry Black Out Tuesday. What We Can Do to Make Lasting Change | Jonathan Azu
- TuneIn: Anna Bond | Songtrust and the Future of Music Publishing
- TuneIn: Distribution, Marketing, What Artists Can do the Adapt in These Times