This week, Jason and Peter kick off a new show discussing streaming growth in metal and hard rock, influence into popular culture, tour buy-ons – what one manager thinks of them, Jason’s favorite F1 driver, and what bands you should be checking out.
Jason Lekberg is a music industry executive with both Major and Independent label experience as well as 20+ years of performance and creation. He specializes in both product management as well as digital marketing and excels at first-to-market digital creativity. Jason currently runs Lekberg Enterprises; a Label-as-a-Service agency specializing in helping established artists take control of their careers as well as managing select artists and offering consultation for emerging music technology.
Makers of the $1,200 Black Metal Hoodie Hold Corpse Paint Laden Fashion Show in a Parisian McDonald’s
Trolls World Tour Trailer Features OZZY, SCORPIONS Songs
Do you have questions about the music business, or want to start a conversation about a particular topic? Then go ahead and post something in the Soundboard.
Enjoy – we welcome your comments below.
- Music Industry City Has Merged With Future Music Forum: Barcelona
- UnitedMasters Pays in Crypto, TikTok’s New Sounds, Coachella Reverses Vax Policy, UK lost 86k Jobs
- TikTok’s NFT Problems, Facebook Live Audio, UK Music Gender Pay Gap, Kobalt and Hipgnosis $1 Billion
- Nirvana Album Cover Change? LA Vaccine Proof Needed, Invest in Artists, Instagram Merges Videos
- Full Schedule – Register Now for the MIC Future Music Forum Sessions Oct 14, 2021