A New NY state rule that bans ticketed music events at bars How to stay inspired and hopeful during these times And The Duke is going to compare Jake Paul using the FBI’s raid to make a video versus SZA Calling Out a Hostile Record Label for Holding Up New Music.
New NY state rule bans ticketed music events at bars: ‘This is devastating’
Phase 3/4 Guidelines for Licensed On-Premises Establishments
FBI RAID A GREAT IDEA FOR NEW MUSIC VID… COVID-19 Nightmare?!?
SZA Calls Out ‘Hostile’ Record Label for Holding Up New Music
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Twitch Nears Licensing Deal, ByteDance Streaming, UK Live Net-Zero Emissions, Portishead Royalties
- 5 Tips to Get Yourself Out of a Rut
- Ways to Stay Calm in a Stressful World
- September Clubhouse Playlist
- Sep 14 | Recorded Music Up, Live Nation, YouTube Shuts Down Discord Bot, Instagram, Apple, Twitter