Monday - Thursday at 12 pm Eastern
Click to watch the live broadcast when you see an image above.
Headlines referenced in today's Music Industry News at Noon.
- Meek Mill Says His Record Label Isn’t Paying Him And He’s About to Leak His Contract
- New Bill in Congress Would Empower Indie Artists to Negotiate for Better Streaming Rates
- COVID caused 775 million euro drop in song royalty collections in 2020, CISAC confirms
- MusicRevolution.com Announces A Collaboration With Adobe to Supply Royalty-Free Music to Adobe Stock Audio
- Clubhouse Adds Pinned Links to Provide More Context in Rooms
- Amazon is building a Clubhouse competitor that turns hosts into DJs
- Twitter is working on blockchain-linked Collectibles tab
- SPOTIFY SUBSCRIPTIONS REACHED 172M IN Q3, UP BY 7M ON THE PREVIOUS QUARTER
- Spotify has just sold two thirds of its stake in music distributor DistroKid