Monday - Thursday at 12 pm Eastern
Click to watch the live broadcast when you see an image above.
Headlines referenced in today's Music Industry News at Noon.
- Meek Mill Says His Record Label Isn’t Paying Him And He’s About to Leak His Contract
- New Bill in Congress Would Empower Indie Artists to Negotiate for Better Streaming Rates
- COVID caused 775 million euro drop in song royalty collections in 2020, CISAC confirms
- MusicRevolution.com Announces A Collaboration With Adobe to Supply Royalty-Free Music to Adobe Stock Audio
- Clubhouse Adds Pinned Links to Provide More Context in Rooms
- Amazon is building a Clubhouse competitor that turns hosts into DJs
- Twitter is working on blockchain-linked Collectibles tab
- SPOTIFY SUBSCRIPTIONS REACHED 172M IN Q3, UP BY 7M ON THE PREVIOUS QUARTER
- Spotify has just sold two thirds of its stake in music distributor DistroKid
Missed the live broadcast? Watch it below.
Universal NFT Supergroup, Patreon Adds Videos, Pirate Bay TV, Spotify Acquires Audiobook Platform
Safety Taskforce Formed, Concert Price Rise, Bitcoin Label Advance, Instagram Take a Break, Spotify
Twitch's Incubator Program, Steve Aoki NFT, CD Baby Artists Can Make Videos, Scala Bans Security