Artists don’t let part of themselves take over because they’re not trusting their awareness and their intuition. They’re more motivated by producing a result than being guided by intuition. But what if you refused to make things complicated? Plus, Special Guest, Patrice Cokley – CEO/Lead Strategist at The Bassline Group talks about helping the Industry Underdog to become successful entrepreneurs.
About Patrice Cokley
Holding both a BS and MBA in Marketing, Patrice serves as Talent Manager, Chief Strategist and Lead Consultant at TBG. While Patrice is widely known for her work with Mathew Knowles (Beyoncé, Destiny’s Child, Solange) she also prides herself on her laser focus toward helping industry underdogs to become successful entrepreneurs while maintaining their authenticity. Her goal is to turn their passions into long-term careers. Patrice’s focus and objectives have led her to successfully branding and managing emerging artists who, as a result of her guidance, secured partnerships with major brands (Fashion Fair cosmetics & Lugz Footwear) as well as the opportunity to be a supporting act for major artists (Lalah Hathaway, Big Boi of Outkast, Slum Village, and Anthony Brown & Group TherAPy).
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Perspectives w/The Duke – Roblox Being Sued by NMPA for $200+ Million
- Free Lollapalooza Passes, KISS New Doc, Sony Unrecouped Balances, Kevin Holliday at Atlantic, PlayTrek Blockchain Distribution
- 7 Ways to Get More Spotify Plays
- Lorde New Music, Creators’ Burnout, John Legend, Common #Calloutyoursenators, Metallic Lawsuit, Amazon DJ, Lyte’s New CFO
- NSYNC & Backstreet Boys, Dio’s Cancer Charity, Arturia FX Collection, Roblox Sues, Biden Rescinds TikTok Ban, Ella Kirby Joins TikTok, NFT Licensing Deal with Universal