Click to play live broadcast when you see an image above.
- New survey confirms TikTok’s major role in discovering new music
- .Music domains may finally be a reality
- iHeartRadio developing Alexa-powered song requests, dedications, and DJ Q&As for radio
- SABC accused of taking food out of artists’ mouths by not paying royalties
- Glastonbury Organizers Cancel September Mini-Event ‘For a Number of Reasons’
- BELGIUM INTRODUCES COVID SAFE TICKET
- Instagram Is Rolling Out a Sensitive Content Control Option
- Twitter tests Reddit-style upvote and downvote buttons
- Tumblr starts letting bloggers charge a subscription
- YouTube’s newest monetization tool lets viewers tip creators for their uploads
- Clubhouse is now out of beta and open to everyone
- Spotify Inks First-Of-Its-Kind Deal With UK Podcast Producer Noiser
COMMENT IN REAL TIME OR POST A STORY BELOW (BETA)
- Important! When making a new post, make sure to select; The Newsroom.
- If you do not see The Newsroom as an option, make sure you are in the Group here.
- If you don’t see your post, try refreshing your browser.