Click to play live broadcast when you see an image above.
- SONY MUSIC SUES $1BN-VALUED FITNESS BRAND GYMSHARK FOR INFRINGING 297 RECORDINGS IN ADS
- Sony confirms it will pay out royalties on unrecouped publishing deals as well
- Damon Dash launches Roc-A-Fella NFT auction (again)
- What Copyright Lawyers Need to Know About NFTs
- England’s Venues Are Open Again, But New Vaccine Passport Plans Stir Discontent
- European Commission to launch study into impact of EU court ruling on “reciprocity” approach to international royalties
- SPONSOR REFUSES TO PAY ‘SUPER-SPREADER’ FESTIVAL
- Dutch Music Festival Results In 1,000 New COVID Cases — Despite Vaccine and Testing Requirements
- Scientific Study Shows No COVID Infections At EXIT Festival
- Twitch Introduces New DMCA Policy Which May Make Streamers’ Lives Easier
- Twitch user develops Spotify hack to overcome music licensing problems on livestreaming platform
- Spotify Is Suspending Users Caught ‘Improperly Downloading’ Songs
COMMENT IN REAL TIME OR POST A STORY BELOW (BETA)
- Important! When making a new post, make sure to select; The Newsroom.
- If you do not see The Newsroom as an option, make sure you are in the Group here.
- If you don’t see your post, try refreshing your browser.
July 13 Newsthread
- Load More