All the headlines we will cover in today’s Music News at Noon.[/vc_cta][vc_separator][vc_column_text]
- OVER 66% OF ALL MUSIC LISTENING IN THE US IS NOW OF CATALOG RECORDS, RATHER THAN NEW RELEASES
- Global Music Streaming, Stateside Vinyl Sales Experienced Massive Growth During 2021’s Initial Half
- Venues Won’t Have to Reapply for Supplemental Shuttered Venue Grants
- SoundExchange to collect ‘private copy royalties,’ but what are they and are you owed some?
- Revealed: Music Helped Britain Survive Lockdown As Public Throw Support Behind Return Of Live Music – New Survey Shows
- European performers back the UK artists calling for equitable remuneration on streams
- NO INFECTIONS RECORDED AT POHODA ON THE GROUND
- Hybe-Backed VenewLive Taps Snoop Dogg for ‘Virtual Hip-Hop Festival’ – But Is This a New Post-COVID Category?
- Spotify cracks down on stream-rippers using Audials software
- Spotify Fires Back With Its Own Exclusives – ‘Live at Electric Lady’ EP Series
COMMENT IN REAL TIME OR POST A STORY BELOW (BETA)
- Important! When making a new post, make sure to select; The Newsroom.
- If you do not see The Newsroom as an option, make sure you are in the Group here.
- If you don’t see your post, try refreshing your browser.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”20 px”][vc_separator][gp_activity per_page=”5″ primary_id=”60″][/vc_column][/vc_row]