All the headlines we will cover in today’s Music News at Noon.[/vc_cta][vc_separator][vc_column_text]
- The Triller v. TikTok Patent Infringement Lawsuit Is Coming to California
- Global music subscriber market shares Q1 2021
- SBA Has Approved 43% of Shuttered Venue Grant Applications
- ‘Global Citizen Live’ 24-Hour Special to Feature BTS, Ed Sheeran, the Weeknd, Lorde, Doja Cat and Dozens More Stars
- Live and night-time sectors welcome confirmation venues in England can fully reopen next Monday
- ID&T JOINED BY RAFT OF CO-PLAINTIFFS FOR GOV CASE
- South African music industry hopes for growth in 2021
- Lyrics-focused Musixmatch gets into the distribution game
- Beatport launches mental health report for electronic artists
- Deezer Launches a Dedicated ASMR Channel — Featuring Tom Jones, Ava Max, Alicia Keys & More
- SPOTIFY LAUNCHES FREE PREMIUM OFFER FOR TIKTOK USERS IN THE UK, FRANCE, GERMANY, ITALY, SPAIN, POLAND AND TURKEY
COMMENT IN REAL TIME OR POST A STORY BELOW (BETA)
- Important! When making a new post, make sure to select; The Newsroom.
- If you do not see The Newsroom as an option, make sure you are in the Group here.
- If you don’t see your post, try refreshing your browser.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”20 px”][vc_separator][gp_activity per_page=”5″ primary_id=”60″][/vc_column][/vc_row]