1. Virtual Reality in the Music World 2. Trump’s Music Choices has musicians hiring lawyers 3. How to use the time we’ve got to really connect with others 4. How your belief systems rule you, and produce results on your behalf
➡ Follow us on Instagram.
?Join the conversation in our Facebook Group.
You can also listen and Subscribe to the MIC Broadcasting Services Podcast on: Apple, Google, TuneIn, and Spotify.
NAPSTER SOLD TO MELODYVR IN $70M DEAL, INCLUDING $44M OWED TO RECORD LABELS AND OTHER PARTNERS
JAY-Z’S TIDAL MAKES VR CONCERTS BET, BUYING $7M IN TOKENS FROM $100M-BACKED SENSORIUM CORPORATION
Trump’s MAGA music has rock ‘n roll icons crying foul — and hiring lawyers
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Playback: Making Money as a Musician: Maximizing Your Revenues
- Announcing the MIDiA Summit at Future Music Forum: Barcelona!
- Apply to Perform at the Future Music Forum: Barcelona
- Playback: Exploring Inclusive Business Practices in the Music Industry
- Playback: Music Sync: Navigating Music Licensing and Placements