1. Virtual Reality in the Music World 2. Trump’s Music Choices has musicians hiring lawyers 3. How to use the time we’ve got to really connect with others 4. How your belief systems rule you, and produce results on your behalf
NAPSTER SOLD TO MELODYVR IN $70M DEAL, INCLUDING $44M OWED TO RECORD LABELS AND OTHER PARTNERS
JAY-Z’S TIDAL MAKES VR CONCERTS BET, BUYING $7M IN TOKENS FROM $100M-BACKED SENSORIUM CORPORATION
Trump’s MAGA music has rock ‘n roll icons crying foul — and hiring lawyers
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Twitch Nears Licensing Deal, ByteDance Streaming, UK Live Net-Zero Emissions, Portishead Royalties
- 5 Tips to Get Yourself Out of a Rut
- Ways to Stay Calm in a Stressful World
- September Clubhouse Playlist
- Sep 14 | Recorded Music Up, Live Nation, YouTube Shuts Down Discord Bot, Instagram, Apple, Twitter