The Tuesday Talkies Team DistroKid’s new Upstream service that helps artists connect with labels. Jeremy Gruber – Head of Artist Marketing & Digital Strategy at Friends at Work joins in to discuss mergers and acquisitions, music marketing, VR, and more to come in 2021.
Jeremy Gruber is the Head of Artist Marketing & Digital Strategy at Friends At Work, representing artists including John Legend, Lindsey Stirling, Charlie Puth and Raphael Saadiq. Jeremy has spent more than a decade working with artists at all levels helping them grow their brand and businesses by bringing together traditional marketing with the latest technology.
DISTROKID LAUNCHES ‘MATCHMAKING SERVICE’ TO HELP LABELS FIND UNSIGNED ARTISTS; REPUBLIC RECORDS NAMED FIRST PARTNER
Introducing “DistroKid Upstream,” the world’s first matchmaking service that helps artists & labels find each other
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- How To Be Yourself | Music With Racist Roots Removed From Schools
- Musicians Dealing With Envy. Billboard Includes Facebook Streams
- Musicians Guided By Intuition | Helping The Underdog To Succeed – Guest Patrice Cokley
- Soulful, Aligned Marketing – A Crash Course for Artists
- Can Radio Continue To Compete With Streaming?