Monday - Thursday at 12 pm Eastern
Click to watch the live broadcast when you see an image above.
Headlines referenced in today's Music Industry News at Noon.
- Kobalt Sells Fund II, With Songs by the Weeknd, Lorde and More, to KKR Venture for $1.1 Billion
- Liberty Media Sells Entire iHeartMedia Stake, Ending Bid to Build Media Conglomerate
- ROBLOX LATEST MUSIC MOVE IS A VIRTUAL VERSION OF DANCE FESTIVAL ELECTRIC DAISY CARNIVAL, FEATURING 50+ ARTISTS
- UK’s antitrust regulator to probe music streaming market
- IRISH INDUSTRY “DEVASTATED” BY UNEXPECTED RESTRICTIONS
- 100K FANS TUNED INTO FIREFLY LIVE STREAM, SAYS MANDOLIN
- Google’s new Pixel Pass subscription includes YouTube Music
- Amazon Music can now play spatial audio on your favorite headphones
- Instagram will let users co-author posts and share likes
- SPOTIFY TO LET ARTISTS TURN THEIR PROFILES INTO ‘A VIRTUAL MERCH TABLE’ WITH NEW SHOPIFY PARTNERSHIP