How does the pressure of being an artist motivate you? I know we whine and complain about people expecting you to deliver results, but being on the grind can actually be an incredible motivation. And when we can be in gratitude for that – as is with deadlines, etc – it can propel our artistry forward. Let’s talk about the precious motivations hidden in our hardships.
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- How To Be Yourself | Music With Racist Roots Removed From Schools
- Musicians Dealing With Envy. Billboard Includes Facebook Streams
- Musicians Guided By Intuition | Helping The Underdog To Succeed – Guest Patrice Cokley
- Soulful, Aligned Marketing – A Crash Course for Artists
- Can Radio Continue To Compete With Streaming?