How does the pressure of being an artist motivate you? I know we whine and complain about people expecting you to deliver results, but being on the grind can actually be an incredible motivation. And when we can be in gratitude for that – as is with deadlines, etc – it can propel our artistry forward. Let’s talk about the precious motivations hidden in our hardships.
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Twitch Nears Licensing Deal, ByteDance Streaming, UK Live Net-Zero Emissions, Portishead Royalties
- 5 Tips to Get Yourself Out of a Rut
- Ways to Stay Calm in a Stressful World
- September Clubhouse Playlist
- Sep 14 | Recorded Music Up, Live Nation, YouTube Shuts Down Discord Bot, Instagram, Apple, Twitter