How does the pressure of being an artist motivate you? I know we whine and complain about people expecting you to deliver results, but being on the grind can actually be an incredible motivation. And when we can be in gratitude for that – as is with deadlines, etc – it can propel our artistry forward. Let’s talk about the precious motivations hidden in our hardships.
➡ Follow us on Instagram.
🗣Join the conversation in our Facebook Group.
You can also listen and Subscribe to the MIC Broadcasting Network Podcast on: Apple, Google, TuneIn, and Spotify.
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Playback: Making Money as a Musician: Maximizing Your Revenues
- Announcing the MIDiA Summit at Future Music Forum: Barcelona!
- Apply to Perform at the Future Music Forum: Barcelona
- Playback: Exploring Inclusive Business Practices in the Music Industry
- Playback: Music Sync: Navigating Music Licensing and Placements