This week, Jason and Peter talk about New York Lottery’s new commercial featuring a Metal Band – but is the band real?
And we have a special guest, Dustin Boyer from Venture Music to discuss Spotify playlists and how those algorithms works and how you can get noticed. Plus, marketing tips and how to break into other countries.
What are your thoughts on the episode, what would you like to see on the show? Let us know in the comments below.
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, please sign up as a registered vacationer or resident here.
Do you have questions about the music business, or want to start a conversation about a particular topic? Then go ahead and post something in the Public Forum.
Enjoy! and leave your comments below.
- Twitch’s New Features, New Social Network, Concord $4B Sale, $1M Relief Fund, 45% Consumption
- Instagram Co-Author Posts, Amazon Goes Spatial, UK Antitrust, Ireland Live, Kobalt Sells $1B Fund
- Facebook’s Metaverse, UK Report Shows COVID Damages, Pandora & SoundCloud, Instagram Retires IGTV
- SEC OKs Song Investing, TikTok Removes 81m, NMPA Fights Streaming Services, Livestream Consolidation
- October Clubhouse Playlist