All Forums › Public Square › We’ve Launched the Forums – Come say Hi!
- This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Peter.
- October 19, 2021 at 5:50 pm#1000003092
Woo hoo – you can post any questions, share something interesting, newsworthy, or even a fun meme. Think of this as your personal AMA, Q&A, playroom – whatever you want.
Stop in and introduce yourself!
- February 15, 2023 at 11:00 pm #1000012589Angela RoseLifetime Resident
Hiii! So excited to be here and meet new people!
My background is in tech startups and social impact. My passion is blending technology, social impact, and music.
I’m Angela Rose. I teach Music Industry Entrepreneurship at CU Denver, named one of the Top Music Business Schools in the world by Billboard Magazine in 2022.
I also teach Mental Health First Aid (MHFA), an evidence-based training and action plan that teaches you how to:
1. Recognize common signs and symptoms of mental health crises and substance misuse
2. De-escalate potential crisis situations
3. Get appropriate professional help
I’ve been teaching MHFA through the lens of being in the music community, and I have certified teams from Universal Music Group, 1824, Beggars Group, and more.
Now I’m bringing MHFA to web3.
- February 16, 2023 at 10:44 pm #1000012821Mario LagsbarttCity Pass Holder
What is Musicverse?
Musicverse is a BlockChain technology project for the Latin American coding of Art projects, created by LifeChain and California Vive La Musica, with the mission of bringing cutting-edge technology for the protection and distribution of Latin American creatives.
Vision & Mission
To bring the art of Latin American artists to new technologies, generating more security for their releases, with control and distribution of unreleased works under new digital schemes.
Creating new options for communication between artists and followers through incentive schemes, closeness between both sides, such as prizes, concert tickets, special editions, thus giving a sense of presence and belonging of the public towards the artist.
A Better Economy
Generating a better, secure economy for creatives, by having direct control of the distribution and use of their work, and at the same time being ready for the transition to the new platforms that will be part of the “Metaverso”.
Offering different NFT schemes depending on each project and its needs, reach and origin for its coding and/or distribution and promotion.
Attending to the Latin American market which has its specifications, beliefs and special vision, which will maintain the initial essence of each creation, project and personal vision of the creatives, both musicians, painters, sculptors, writers and creative artists in general.
The future depends on what you do today
- February 20, 2023 at 2:07 pm #1000012836Music Industry CityLifetime Resident
This is really interesting, Mario. Will check it out more.
We have a number of people in the community that are involved with Metaverse projects — we should set up a chat during The Community Social in March.
- February 20, 2023 at 4:30 pm #1000012867PeterAdministrator
- February 15, 2023 at 11:04 pm #1000012814Music Industry CityLifetime Resident
Tell us more about the Musicverse — it looks interesting.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.