Hello Music Industry City members.
It’s a big week. There are seven new opportunities. Here they are:
· Songs about overcoming hard times for film license: Incorporated Elements is working on a film that needs at least one song about overcoming hard times. Open to many different genres. Details and submissions here: https://lnkd.in/eD9girew
· Travel Brand Summer Ad: Looking for upbeat, positive songs with a traveling feel. Lyrics/theme: Discovery, Adventure, Exploring, “Let’s go”, Best Trip Ever, Genres: Americana, folk, folky country, bluegrass, acoustic pop. Male or Female vocals. Details and submissions here: https://lnkd.in/eQwjTKji
· Major International Tech Firm needs App opening and closing audio logo – $15,000 (each) for 2 snippets / sound logos. Launching a brand new “location” app requires an opening and closing snippet / sound logo. The maximum length for each clip is 3 seconds. Details and submissions here: https://lnkd.in/ez2rU2KQ
· Summer ad campaign needs fun, upbeat pop songs: For summer long ad campaign. Can be instrumental or vocal. Details and submissions here: https://lnkd.in/ebED4X_n
· Hear Your Music on the screen!!: Our placements range from Love Island, Shameless, All American, YOU, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Walking Dead, NCIS, Power, Mayans and Dynasty to NCAA, UFC, NFL and NASCAR broadcasts and commercials with companies such as Palmolive, CBS, Underarmour and Target. Details and submissions here: https://lnkd.in/eN2w3jgH
· Music For Pretty Little Liars: Summer School: We’re curating music for the new season of Pretty Little Liars. Similar vibe to last season. Genres: Indie music, pop, hip hop, rock. From playful/dance-y to dark and edgy. Details and submissions here: https://lnkd.in/eKeVCcVH
· Indie Thriller needs medium to upbeat track for opening – $35k: With or without vocals and in any genre, for the opening of a late 2023 Thriller release. Paying $35k and it is NON-exclusive. Details and song submissions here: https://lnkd.in/ebCHt6DV
As always, how and why Music Xray works: https://bit.ly/2YqVC5B
Follow me on LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/3iBUP8A
All my other socials: https://bit.ly/2ZgDsDq
Follow the podcast: https://bit.ly/3udQQUn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.