Skip to content Skip to footer
  • This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Peter.
  • Creator
    Topic

:bye:
    SPOTIFY’S NEW ‘DJ’ PAIRS AI-POWERED COMMENTARY WITH SONG PICKS
    The new feature, ‘DJ’ sorts through both new and old music to provide personalized song selections for premium users. In addition, DJ will also refresh its playlist based on user feedback – to switch up the vibes, users simply have to tap on the button. It will also add commentary about the selections delivered via an AI voice platform.

YOUTUBE MUSIC NOW LETS LISTENERS CREATE THEIR OWN RADIO STATIONS
    The feature allows users to choose their favorite genres, artists and albums to build their personal station for endless music listening. YouTube’s smart suggestion technology will continuously evolve over time in order to cater to users’ changing tastes. Listeners are also be able to customize other features such as the frequency of ads, number of skips and additional sound effects.

JAXSTA ACQUIRES VAMPR
    By joining forces, Jaxsta and Vampr are now able to provide users with an even larger set of tools for connecting with other users and tapping into the potentials of the music world. The two entities will maintain their distinct identities and offerings, allowing Vampr’s platform to continue offering musicians direct contact, collaboration opportunities and resources.

What are your thoughts on these? B-)

We also post these weekly news and tips on our Instagram accounts.

Make sure to follow for all info and updates.
    Music Industry City: https://www.instagram.com/musicindustrycity
    Future Music Forum: https://www.instagram.com/futuremusicforumbarcelona

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Muriel Baki

Lifetime Resident

The Youtube Music User Radio stations seems cool, but not totally unique from other playlist building programs, or features on DSPs like spotify or apple. Reminds me of Pandora radio, I wonder if Youtube Music users overlap more with Pandora users than Spotify or apple..

Peter

Administrator

Exactly. It just seems like any other radio station style programming on any other given DSP. I’m sure it will be loaded with ads and lots of push notifications to sign up for YT music as well.

I can’t think of any other service that I’ve clicked the NO or DISMISS button when asked if I want to sign up for something.

YT: Want to sign up to YT TV?
            Me: No
            YT: Want to sign up to YT TV?
            YT: What about now?
            YT: Now?
            Me: Nope
            YT: Ok, what about this time?
            Me: Still, Nope
            YT: Will you sign up if we keep bugging you with these pop-ups?
            Me: Nope
            YT: Ok, well then how about now?
            Me: Still no

repeat ad infinitum :wacko:

Viewing 0 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.