Special guest Kevin Bruener, Senior Vice President of Marketing at CD Baby joins the show to clear up the Facebook Live streaming controversy Sony Music pays $12.7 Million Settlement Streaming revenue is up while physical sales plummet Using Failures to Help Your Creativity How to Begin a New Chapter
Order your Fresh Bagels for Delivery from Sam the Bagel Man!
SONY MUSIC REACHES $12.7M SETTLEMENT IN ARTIST ROYALTIES SUIT BROUGHT BY RICK NELSON ESTATE
Recorded music revenue is up on streaming growth, as physical sales plummet
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- RSVP for the Dec 2 Decentraland Event
- Universal NFT Supergroup, Patreon Adds Videos, Pirate Bay TV, Spotify Acquires Audiobook Platform
- November Clubhouse Playlist
- Safety Taskforce Formed, Concert Price Rise, Bitcoin Label Advance, Instagram Take a Break, Spotify
- Twitch’s Incubator Program, Steve Aoki NFT, CD Baby Artists Can Make Videos, Scala Bans Security