- This event has passed.
Optimize Your Health According to Your Archetype
Apr 9, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$15
If you’re stressed and tired but too busy to even know where to start, and the things you’ve tried in the past haven’t worked, this is for you.
In this workshop, holistic health coach (and former music industry marketing exec) Marni Wandner will explore the Chinese Five Elements (Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water) as personality archetypes and how you can harness the power of your primary archetype to create your ideal wellness routines.
We’ll discuss the Five Archetypes methodology designed by Carey Davidson (and based on Traditional Chinese Medicine) and will delve into how understanding your own primary archetype can help you to recognize and break through behavioral patterns, and optimize your own health.
When you register to attend, you’ll receive a link to the Five Archetypes Assessment to complete before the workshop, so you can bring your results with you.
Free #zeroproof drinks served by Boisson.
What you’ll learn:
* How the Five Archetypes methodology works
* The characteristics and tendencies of your own primary archetype
* Ideal wellness practices for each archetype
* How to nurture your own archetype to find balance and lower stress
What to bring:
* Your Five Archetypes assessment results (you’ll get a link the assessment when you register)
* Something to take notes with
In-person event (with virtual ticket option)
Email for IRL ticket link: firstname.lastname@example.org