We’re back for the new year and this time we tested out the live streaming capabilities in our Facebook Community. It seems to have worked, which is great because we’ll now be live streaming all our tapings in the forum and you’ll be able to ask questions right in the comments. If you’re not already part of the community, make sure to join. It’s only for MIC members.
This week we discuss metal as the fastest-growing genre and best practices for Spotify playlisting. Plus, you’ll get to laugh at Peter as he’s fighting a 101 fever and hopped up on cold medicine. As always, Jason adds the most value to the conversation! 🙂
What are your thoughts on the episode, what would you like to see on the show? Let us know in the comments below.
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, please sign up as a registered vacationer or resident here.
Do you have questions about the music business, or want to start a conversation about a particular topic? Then go ahead and post something in the Public Forum.
Enjoy! and leave your comments below.
- RSVP for the Dec 2 Decentraland Event
- Universal NFT Supergroup, Patreon Adds Videos, Pirate Bay TV, Spotify Acquires Audiobook Platform
- November Clubhouse Playlist
- Safety Taskforce Formed, Concert Price Rise, Bitcoin Label Advance, Instagram Take a Break, Spotify
- Twitch’s Incubator Program, Steve Aoki NFT, CD Baby Artists Can Make Videos, Scala Bans Security