Steve Stoute of UnitedMasters says Drake going independent would end the music business. Facebook is launching officially licensed music videos next month. Remembering to give yourself a pat on the back just for getting through the day. And the $600 per week pandemic cash is coming to an end – how can you trust yourself to monetize your calling?
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Twitch Nears Licensing Deal, ByteDance Streaming, UK Live Net-Zero Emissions, Portishead Royalties
- 5 Tips to Get Yourself Out of a Rut
- Ways to Stay Calm in a Stressful World
- September Clubhouse Playlist
- Sep 14 | Recorded Music Up, Live Nation, YouTube Shuts Down Discord Bot, Instagram, Apple, Twitter