We are delighted to announce our new partners for this year who will be helping push the event to the right people, bringing the right blend of industry folks to Barcelona & support us with great content & speakers at this years 12th the Future Music Forum, Barcelona (Sept 26th-28th).
You can also catch these people speaking on behalf of their companies:
- Michel Zgarka – President & CEO, Hitlab
- Yse Brisson- Senior European Regional Manager, Hitlab
- David Serras Pereira – Music Rights Licensing & International Manager, Unison Rights
- Irene Bauza – VP Operations, Unison Rights
- Sergey Golovkov – CEO & Founder, RIPE
- Johann Flandin – Licensing & Partnerships Manager, Sonosuite
- Representatives to be confirmed – AFEM
- Phil Bird – Head Of Sales (Rights & Royalties), Vistex
- Gilad Woltsovitch – Head of Revelator Labs, Revelator
- Ara Kevonian – CEO, SoundStage. fm
Check out the latest speakers to date.
And Find out More about all our partners here.
To Celebrate this announcement, we’re offering 20% off the current ticket price for a limited time. Use Code fmfeventpartner during checkout and the 20% will automatically be applied.
And make sure to catch the MIDiA Summit on Day 2
- Kriss Thakrar – Research Consultant, MIDiA Research
- Tatiana Cirisano – Music Industry Analyst & Consultant, MIDiA Research
and Opening Keynote Address by Mark Mulligan – Analyst, MIDiA Research