Chance the Rapper is getting sued for $3 Million and is Spotify the new Music Plagiarism police?
➡ Follow us on Instagram.
?Join the conversation in our Facebook Group.
You can also listen and Subscribe to the MIC Broadcasting Network Podcast on: Apple, Google, TuneIn, and Spotify.
Chance the Rapper Sued by Ex-Manager, Who Says He Was Fired After ‘Lackluster’ Album
SPOTIFY JUST INVENTED AI TECHNOLOGY THAT WILL POLICE SONGWRITER PLAGIARISM
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Playback: Making Money as a Musician: Maximizing Your Revenues
- Announcing the MIDiA Summit at Future Music Forum: Barcelona!
- Apply to Perform at the Future Music Forum: Barcelona
- Playback: Exploring Inclusive Business Practices in the Music Industry
- Playback: Music Sync: Navigating Music Licensing and Placements