Click to play live broadcast when you see an image above.
- IMAGINE IF THE GOVERNMENT GAVE RECORD LABELS OVER $5M A YEAR TO SPEND ON A&R. IN ITALY, IT’S ALREADY HAPPENING.
- Warner Music Strikes Deal with Community for Direct-to-Fan Texting Platform
- SongVest Launches SongShares, Offering Fans A Chance To Invest In Artist Royalties
- ASCAP To Offer Members New Telemedicine Benefit
- PPL backs Björn Ulvaeus’s Credits Due campaign
- DJ Envy agrees to drop Carchella name following legal action from Coachella
- Creative Studio Sturdy To Develop NFT Marketplace With New Music By Death From Above
- YouTube Music to roll out free background listening to all users in Canada from November 3
COMMENT IN REAL TIME OR POST A STORY BELOW (BETA)
- Important! When making a new post, make sure to select; The Newsroom.
- If you do not see The Newsroom as an option, make sure you are in the Group here.
- If you don’t see your post, try refreshing your browser.
There are no groups to display.