Does anyone listen to radio anymore? Turns out, yes, they do. But, streaming has been outperforming radio for years now. This doesn’t look like it will bode well for the future.
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- How To Be Yourself | Music With Racist Roots Removed From Schools
- Musicians Dealing With Envy. Billboard Includes Facebook Streams
- Musicians Guided By Intuition | Helping The Underdog To Succeed – Guest Patrice Cokley
- Soulful, Aligned Marketing – A Crash Course for Artists
- Can Radio Continue To Compete With Streaming?