Click to play live broadcast when you see an image above.
- Music companies have been scrambling to update their office reopening strategies as COVID-19 infections soar across the U.S.
- DISTROKID VALUED AT $1.3 BILLION AFTER FUNDING FROM TWITTER INVESTOR INSIGHT PARTNERS
- Iggy Azalea asks record labels to hire therapists for artists
- Viagogo and StubHub respond to CMA’s proposals for new ticket touting rules
- IVORS REQUEST OVERHAUL OF ROYALTY PROCESS
- Audius Is the First Music Streaming Service To Allow Sharing Directly to TikTok
- Freecords, a New Music Streaming Discovery Service, Debuts
- Music streaming service uses AI to make up music on the spot
- This website claims it can find your new favourite band
- Clubhouse reaches undisclosed settlement with the owner of a sports-networking site, which sued the audio app for trademark infringement
- Spotify Adds Anniversary Option to Promo Cards
COMMENT IN REAL TIME OR POST A STORY BELOW (BETA)
- Important! When making a new post, make sure to select; The Newsroom.
- If you do not see The Newsroom as an option, make sure you are in the Group here.
- If you don’t see your post, try refreshing your browser.