Peter Schwinge & Sam Tall (Under the Window) are back with Ask a Manager with a very special guest, Jeremy Gruber (Head of artist marketing and digital strategy at Friends at Work, Partner at found.ee, and Adjunct Professor at USC Thornton School of Music).
This week they talk about the pros and cons of releasing an EP, LP, and Single roll-outs. How it affects your budget, marketing strategy, and how to maximize your revenue.
Follow Jeremy’s work on Instagram.
As a non-registered resident, you only have a limited number of views per month. If you would like to unlock additional features of Music Industry City, you can sign up for Free here.
What are your thoughts about the show? Leave them in the comments section below.
Latest Citywide Updates
- Twitch Nears Licensing Deal, ByteDance Streaming, UK Live Net-Zero Emissions, Portishead Royalties
- 5 Tips to Get Yourself Out of a Rut
- Ways to Stay Calm in a Stressful World
- September Clubhouse Playlist
- Sep 14 | Recorded Music Up, Live Nation, YouTube Shuts Down Discord Bot, Instagram, Apple, Twitter